Most of our customers usually have this questions. In order for us to provide you better services and customer support, please check if this questions answer your doubts and if none of them works for you, feel free to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
You can cancel your order during the first 24 hours. After 24 hours you will have to wait to receive the product and make the return. To cancel an order, please contact us with your order number.
WHY HAVE I BEEN CHARGED A COMMISSION WHEN I CANCELED THE ORDER?
Many times the bank or PayPal itself charges commissions for cancellation of orders. It is something beyond our control. You should talk to your bank.
WHAT COUNTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
We ship worldwide.
HOW LONG DOES THE SHIPMENTS TAKES?
Since your order has already been processed, it is normal that you receive your order in the next 7 to 21 days after processing. However, there are countries or cities in which the delivery may be faster or slower. Please review our Shipping information page. If you have any additional question, please contact us.
I HAVE BEEN CHARGED AN INCORRECT AMOUNT
In most cases, this is because we charge in AUS dollars and the customer has his/her bank account or credit card in another currency and the bank applies a different exchange rate than the one we display on our website.
I HAVE REQUESTED A REFUND AND HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED IT
Refunds may take between 7 - 14 business days to be reflected in the customer's bank account. Mostly it depends on the bank issuing the card and the type of card, Credit or Debit.
Changes and Returns
HOW CAN I CHANGE ONE OR MORE ITEMS?
You can request and change during first 7 natural days since you receive the item by contacting us and we will verify the case and advise next steps.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RETURN?
We will be responsible for shipping costs and product refunds that those products that meet the following conditions:
- Products with manufacturing defects that make it impossible to use (does not include defects in measurements, color or differences in patterns of pattern designs)
- That the product received is totally different from the order. (Requested item A Received Item B)
- The size sent is not the same as the requested one. (Customer requests size S and the product received is labeled with size M)
The buyer is responsible for a return and exchanges, if:
- The product does not meet customer expectations.
- The selected size does not fit the customer's measurements
- Customer simply want a change for another product or return it.